Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

So Many Decisions So Little Time


     From the moment we open our eyes it is decision time. Shall I get up or stay in bed? Shall I eat breakfast or just coffee will do? To dress up or not dress up? Simple questions that require an answer and complex questions that require an answer too. Sometimes life answer for us, or an employer makes decision. Regardless, we still have major input into what is going on.
     I am not happy with where my life is right now. So, I decided to take my life into my own hands. Mostly finances are of my concern. A little disclosure: I am not starving, nor am I homeless. At the same time if I see a dress that I really like, I need to think long and hard if I shall buy it. Or unexpected costs such as tires in a car or surprise dental work make a havoc on my financial situation. This is something that bothers me as well as makes me worry constantly. Not to mention the alarming fact that it is mostly women that are below poverty line as well as it is women whose retirement accounts are very little leaving them in a financial uncertainty.
     I don't want to be that woman. Yet, I have only 15 years to make it happen. 15 years to have a financial freedom is little time. It's not impossible but it is not going to be easy. I made the decision. I am starting the journey...
Now....
     What is your decisions like? Do you feel that you run your life or is it the other way around? Is there a decision strategy that works for you?
Please let me know in comments...
Salvador Dali - Gala and the tigers

1 comment:

  1. Right now I am just trying to manage everything. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But hopefully will get life in my hands and I am doing small steps forward.

    ReplyDelete