Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holiday Dilemma: To Shop or Not to Shop?


     Holidays season is coming with big steps. Holidays is the period that we spend the most, and I am no exception. However, this holidays my situation is exceptional with having couple of bucks to my name. I still want to express how important are the people in my life somehow.
There are couple of things that I could possibly do:



  1. Take out my credit card - since I have relatively good credit score, my credit card interest isn't outrageous. But if I will forget one payment or be late for whatever reason I am sure that will change. Bottom line is that the gifts will be at least double the price.
  2. I could make something for my family, I bake a lot and my bake goods are delicious, so perhaps I could bake cupcakes for everyone.
  3. I could do coupons for babysitting services or ironing clothes. I have seen people doing it and usually the recipients are happy with coupons.
  4. However, after long thought I decided that I will do a big ugly sweater party for all my friends. I will give them my time. Time is more valuable  especially in my case. I disappeared of social scene and I miss everyone of my friends. I will just make sure that the party is super special.      

After all, we have all the celebrations to spend time with our loved ones. To laugh together and spend quality time together. This is what I want to give to my friends and family. I would like to create precious memories that will make us laugh in years to come. In my opinion that is the best gift of all.

Let me know what you are planning to give to your loved ones?      

No comments:

Post a Comment