Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Now You See Me Now You Don't


     I was posting tons, and unfortunately it came to a break. It wasn't my choice fully, sometimes life tangles so bad that one needs a break to untangle. And that is exactly what happened. Big set of nasty knots to sort our came my way with final exams. The good news is that its over. I managed to survive and learn couple things along the way. 


     One thing that I learned is: your true friends will be there for you. I am very happy and proud to report that all my friends were there for me. So I did make a Ugly Sweater Party as a way to say thank you.
     Second lesson is: Ego is very powerful and it needs to be checked in. Pride comes from big ego, and screws things up. Because of my pride I almost lost one of the best things that happened to me. Luckily, my very straight forward sister from Sweden talked me through the idiocracy of the situation. And this was resolved. Lesson learned...
     Third lesson comes from second: after things went weird with one of my girlfriends, instead of being upset I actually set up a lunch date and talked things through. Before the things went out of hand we did nip the issue right there and there. 
     My fourth lesson isn't lesson per say, but it is an observation. I am very lucky with the people in my life. Even my ex is a good guy. I was hearing so many bad things about so many bad situations. I always knew he is a good guy, that is why we married in the first place. However, when things fall apart usually things get really bad. This is not to say we didn't have couple of nasty moments. WE did. But we survived and now we are friends. I care for him and I know he cares for me. Very lucky. Our daughter sees no drama, hears no drama, speaks no drama. In fact she is a very happy overactive little girl. 
    Lastly, it is December which means end of the year. Time to analyze the passing year, learn the lessons and plan new challenges. This was rough year but I believe that the next one will be better :)
 I always do!

What are your plans for 2015? Any major changes? I would love to hear from you. Please write in the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment