Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

When it Rains it Pours


The bad news continue I spilled coke on my NEW MacBook Air and it died. So upset. Luckily there is not much data yet because it is new. Nevertheless it was a new laptop and on top of that it was a gift from someone who I care super deeply about.

Now, from tears to action. After I did little digging over the almighty internet I found out that rice can help. So, I went to a store bought 20lbs of rice and put my laptop in there. Now, I am waiting. I will keep you guys updated how did it go. This is how it looks like right now.

Anyone had it happen to you? Any idea what can I do? I am travelling tomorrow so if this doesn't work I will take it to the shop when I come back. There is no way that I could do it earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment